Stem Cells Injection: Stem cells can morph into any kind of cell of the body. They act like general contractors in rebuilding and repairing damaged tissue. We harvest your stem cells and re-inject them precisely upon the damaged tissue to generate healing.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection: Platelets contain multiple growth factors that speed up healing. We harvest platelets from your own blood and re-inject them precisely upon the damaged tissue to generate healing.
What is the difference between Stem Cell Injection and PRP Injection?
- In many instances, PRP does as well as Stem Cell treatments and is more cost efficient. You can trust Dr. Pearson to guide you to the right treatment.
What conditions would make for a great candidate?
- Knee Pain - Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff - Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis - Bone Fracture
- Arthritis - Sciatica
- Meniscus Tear - Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel - Sprain/Strain
**Office Hours: by appointment only**